For registration please fill the form at the bottom of the page starting with “Sign Up” It is the last line in the form.
A conference participant should be registered and should pay the conference fee.
All those who are interested in offering a workshop might proceed and submit an abstract.
Instructions for submitting an abstract
- You need to register to the conference to offer your workshop/poster/.
- Workshops should be planned as “open space” to share experiences from several different social fields.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The submission must include the name and complete contact information for the individual responsible for the poster and a 150 words maximum abstract.(please fill out the form carefully)
- You may be the first presenter on one proposal only, yet co-author at others.
- As we have a limited number of time slots which forces us to choose the most relevant proposals.
- Presentations should preferably describe the form of intervention as well as the theoretical background that links the action to Gestalt theory.
All proposals must be received by 30.05.2018
Final acceptance will be dependent on the conference registration of all presenters, discussants and panel members. Individuals will be notified of the status of their submissions by the end of July 2018.
Important note for new users without registration:
You cannot log in via this form at the moment. You should undergo the registration process first by clicking the “Sign Up” link below the form.